The Artist Statute process is approved

The Artist Statute process is approved

Postprzez messi1063 » N gru 03, 2023 09:59

After validating the Royal Decree-Law on emergency measures on artistic creation and cinematography in the Congress of Deputies, the proposed Statute of the Artist has been unanimously approved

The Minister of Culture and Sports, José Guirao, who has carried out the defense of this initiative in Plenary, has celebrated "having reached consensus precisely on a regulation that favors our artistic production, culture and protects the members of our society." that make it possible, and that in some cases find themselves unjustly abandoned.

The minister thanked everyone - members of the Culture subcommittee, professionals, sector associations and public opinion - for their participation in the Artist Statute, which "has come forward thanks to a choral effort." "The Phone Number Data unanimity that the origin of this order has deserved is a reason for joy and pride for everyone, as it reveals the agreement on the value of our cultural production and those who dedicate themselves to it."

In his speech, José Guirao announced that "based on unity" the Government will respond to the request of the parliamentary groups and will process the Statute of the Artist as a bill.

«First step, necessary and urgent»
On December 28, the Council of Ministers approved the Royal Decree-Law validated today, which included a first package of measures, based on the report approved unanimously by the parliamentary groups in the Culture Subcommittee of Congress, although the reforms depend also from the Ministry of Labor, Migration and Social Security and the Ministry of Finance.

Obrazek

In this Royal Decree-Law "some of the contemplated measures have been included, of course not all, but those whose implementation had a lower legal complexity," reported José Guirao, who has reaffirmed the "will of the Ministry of Culture and Sports to continue promoting the measures included in the Artist Statute and not included in this Decree.

The head of the Culture Ministry explained that for the implementation of these measures the form of Royal Decree-Law was chosen "for reasons of exceptionality and urgency", which "has allowed measures to come into force from 1 January and, otherwise, we would have had to wait until 2020.

Protection and stimulation for culture
The implementation of this first series of measures contemplated in the Royal Decree-Law "seeks the professionalization of a sector that on too many occasions is dragged into precariousness," Guirao indicated. «We must not lose sight of the fact that one of the valuable resources of our country is its cultural wealth. All measures aimed at their protection and encouragement, which are some of the missions of the Ministry of Culture and Sports, will result in a benefit for society as a whole.
messi1063

Postprzez » N gru 03, 2023 09:59

This is great content. You’ve loaded this with useful, info

Postprzez bilalsonija2 » Pt sty 26, 2024 11:36

This is great content. You’ve loaded this with useful, informative content that any reader can understand. I enjoy reading articles that are so very well-written. Packers and Movers Noida to Vasai Virar City
bilalsonija2

Good day! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great

Postprzez bilalsonija2 » Śr sty 31, 2024 05:11

Good day! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you might have here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for extra soon. Packers and Movers Mumbai to Ahmedabad
bilalsonija2

Re: The Artist Statute process is approved

Postprzez MY LOVE » Pt lut 02, 2024 14:12

Jason Derulo is currently at the peak of the United kingdom singles chart for the second week with his latest track Don’t Wanna Go Home. The U . s . artist is certainly fending off tough competition Packers and Movers Chandigarh to Pune
MY LOVE

Postprzez » Cz maja 02, 2024 05:15

Powrót do Poezja